getting the hang of it



learning how to operate this new mac is a lot like getting acquainted with a new boyfriend. you want to spend as much time as you can with each other, and when you're apart you plan about the things you'll do next time you're together. there's a lot of things to do, to discover, so many things to explore together and so much to know about one another. and since i've been with someone almost forever (ahem, the windows), my new boy promises no less than excitement and fun. yes, so many things can be done on a mac that i'm still overwhelmed. during the first few days, i just stare at it in awe with its power and beauty. i feel so unworthy, to be perfectly honest, as i am just getting the hang of blogging, of taking good pictures, and of transforming them to some semblance of art. now i make it my personal mission to be "worthy" of this new boy. i'm blogging more often (cross my fingers that i keep at it), and i am now learning to use photoshop.

i'm looking forward to my 100th post, like my friend lisa did just recently. congratulations my friend!

2 comments:

  Sophiagurl

July 22, 2007 at 3:30 PM

I loved how you compared it to having a boyfriend!!! It's soooo Carrie Bradshaw, hehe.

And what a new boyfriend you have there my friend. I covet =)

  michiko

July 23, 2007 at 8:42 AM

you know how it is with new boyfriends...hard to figure out at first haha!