begin to hope

As what Freud and the others say, what we dream while asleep are translations of our innermost wishes, dreams, and feelings that we conceal in our waking life. And such are what my dreams usually are…and often times they are so cryptic that their meaning sometimes comes to me days later. A few nights ago, I dreamt about some overt desire that it made me laugh when I remembered about it when I woke up. I rarely have such dreams played out to the letter so I didn’t think much about it. But yesterday something happened and I felt like it was just the first of better things to come. Could I be right? I once felt something like this just a few years ago and my intuition didn’t fail me. I feel hopeful and excited though I’m not sure what this really is…

Then again maybe this is finally…peace?

3 comments:

  Sophiagurl

July 29, 2007 at 12:36 PM

wow! that must have been some dream my friend. and i am soooo happy for you. sometimes we are afraid to hope, because when we do we think we open our selves to being hurt yet again.

but then hope is sometimes all we've got, for without it what a lonely and dark life it would be.

  michiko

July 30, 2007 at 8:46 AM

thanks lisa for holding my hand during that phase in my life that i thought would never end :D

  Sophiagurl

August 1, 2007 at 11:33 PM

and thank you for holding mine when it was my turn to be in the rut. mwah!