weekend update

This was a very low-key weekend for me. Saturday and Sunday found me in my room either watching dvd or surfing away on my laptop. I would like to think that despite my hermit-esque behavior I was productive since I was able to:
1) download new episodes of my favorite tv shows (30 rock, prison break, and heroes).
2) discover and download cool widgets (the filter – an iTunes companion which creates a playlist for you based on a song or artist you choose; and iSquint – an avi converter for the aforementioned downloaded tv shows so I can watch them on my ipod)
3) discover a blog about, among other things, shopping for quirky finds in hongkong. I’ll be going there this week with my family by the way.

I’m dreading going back to office tomorrow to spend again the whole day working on a report on damn MSAccess. Last Friday the user I did the report for pointed out to me my error. I know how to do it now but still just the thought of spending hours on it again makes me want to cry.

Anyways, I’m sharing with you the first playlist The Filter created for me, based on the song I chose, Yo La Tengo’s “The Whole of the Law.” I won't say that I would have chosen the same songs on the playlist, but still, it's pretty cool that the widget almost got it right. I have about 3000+ songs on my player so it's, how should i say this, refreshing (?) to be listening to other songs aside from those i listen to everytime. I'm actually looking forward to the other playlists The Filter will create for me.

Click here to get your own Playlist Widget from The Filter

0 comments: