dum-dee-dum

It’s Saturday morning and not even 9am yet and I’m online and have already: 1) read my mails 2) updated my Facebook account 3) downloaded a song 4) read a few blogs, and 5) read something about taking MTRs in Hongkong (more on that later). This is not how I usually spend my Saturday mornings but today my mom paid someone to do my chores. Hurrah! I’m usually Cinderella without the glass slippers on weekends because we’re poor and cannot afford a stay-in maid to serve us hand and foot. Hahaha. Anyways, I also woke up way too early for a weekend because my friend and I are going to Tagaytay for lunch later, and hopefully, to take pictures. I’m saying hopefully because it’s raining non-stop as I type and from the looks of it, it won’t let up until maybe past noon. I'm crossing my fingers though that the rain will stop by the time my friend picks me up so we can enjoy our lunch at Sonia's Garden, a restaurant I keep hearing very good things about. I'll give you a mini review when I get back later.

Oh well. Time to hit the shower. And oh, where are my glass slippers?

2 comments:

  Sophiagurl

September 29, 2007 at 9:10 PM

haha, too poor to have maids...but not so poor to own a Mac? hahaha. So how was Tagaytay my friend? =)

  michiko

September 30, 2007 at 12:08 AM

yes, this girl has her priorities haha! fortunately the weather was better in tagaytay and it only rained when we were heading back to manila. the gods were with us! it was a fun trip!