the new toy


i picked up a new toy the other day day to amuse myself. it's not a gadget, it's actually a toy. it's a magic 8 ball! most of you probably had this as a kid, i didn't. actually i wasn't familiar with it until i was already in my 20s. i showed it to my family and told them how it works, just so they know what it is. they took turns asking silly questions and made fake sad faces when they didn't get the answer they wanted. it's a fun little ball and now it sits on my dresser waiting for me to give it a shake and spurt out the answer i wanted to hear.


last night before i put away my toy, i shook it and gave me this answer. i'm not telling what i asked, it's between me and my ball :D


2 comments:

  Sophiagurl

May 14, 2007 at 1:38 PM

i think i kinda know the question...hehehe. and if i were the magic 8 ball, i would answer you the same way too. =)

  michiko

May 17, 2007 at 6:27 PM

spoken by a true friend! thanks lisa :)