busy day

thank God today is over. i'm done with my LOMA (Life Insurance) exams! yay! no more forcing myself to choose to study over doing stuff i really wanted! now i can watch episodes 11-19 of Heroes, read all my books and magazines lying on my bedroom floor, surf the net and download songs, and finish transferring all my mp3s from my old player to my ipod (i'm doing it by artist, and i'm still in "H").

aside from the exams, i also managed to bring my camera to canon to have it serviced (cleaning and detaching of the filter which got stuck to the lens), check out the film lab where i can have my films processed, get my contact prints from a friend, and sign-up for membership to greenpeace organization. then back at home, i played mummy to our sick mynnah bird by holding up the nebulizer to help it beathe.

tomorrow i go back to work and get back to my projects which i have set aside for a week. back to the grindhouse and i can't wait :)


0 comments: