new chapter

Yesterday I decided to:
1) Give my old laptop to my brother
2) Buy a new laptop
3) Give my iPod to my dad

It feels like starting a new chapter of my life.

Tomorrow I will commute to work without my usual playlists in hand. I don’t know if I should re-create them as how I remember them...or if I should create new ones. Hmm.
These are just superficial things, but there are actually bigger things changing in my life right now. Like my youngest brother leaving home to work in UK. A friend leaving. My work starting crunch time. And then maybe, me. Changing yet again.

I guess this calls for a new soundtrack.

3 comments:

  Sophiagurl

July 6, 2008 at 7:23 PM

You have such a kind heart, giving away Mac laptops and Ipods hehehe.

I think I had the same experience when I changed Ipods creating new playlists could be really hard.

But a new soundtrack sounds exciting:D

  inuoe

July 22, 2008 at 2:49 PM

wow....don't you have any spare laptops/ipods left? i can take them if you like ;-)

  michiko

July 23, 2008 at 10:57 PM

haha! i hope i get plus points from the universe for sharing my stuff :D