2007 highlights

A rundown of the year that was:

January – took photos of the lovely fireworks at SM MOA, traveled to Bacolod and ate lots of sweets.



February – went to Clark to shoot hot air balloons with the camera club members. Spent my birthday at a friend’s wedding.



March – a weird entry on march 8: stop looking. I could not recall what that was all about.

April – Banaue-Sagada trip with friends from the office. Learned: wear layers of clothing or bring a fleece blanket on looong bus rides.



May – Learned: think twice when lending an expensive gadget.

June – Family reunion at Palawan with my mom’s family. Got blown away with the beauty of the islands in El Nido.

July – llocos trip with friends from college. Fell in love and brought home a mac.



August – Mocha died. Learned: how hard i could cry when a pet dies. Cebu-Bohol trip with friends. Fell in love with W.

September – Got a new dog but it wasn’t the same. Went to Sonia’s in Tagaytay for the first time.

October – Celebrated my mom and dad’s wedding anniversary with the family in Hong Kong.

November – Zaza’s wedding. Learned a lot about life and relationships from her.



December – I learned how much I grew up (and how much weight I gained this year).

A lot happened in 2007 and if there was any truth in Saturn Return, I think mine ended last year. It was great looking back to the places I've been, the people I met and the people I became friends with, life-altering conversations with people I've known for a long time, books I read that inspired me, and experiences both mundane and extraordinary that made 2007 an unforgettable year.

Welcome 2008! May you be as exciting and as fun-filled as the year before you.

2 comments:

  Sophiagurl

January 3, 2008 at 11:46 PM

Wow! That was quite a year wasn't it? and you travelled a lot last year too! Lovely post and I loved the way you summed it all up.

=) but you forgot our Christmas dinner with our friends...and nope you don't need to post the pictures LOL!

Happy New Year my dear...hope this new year bring you the right kind of LOVE =) hahaha. I think you'll kill me for that one.

  michiko

January 4, 2008 at 8:39 AM

and i hope to travel more this year :D

love is on it's way i can feel it. haha!